The Retreat in Progress

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Look Back at Toronto

In June 2015, I was lucky enough to be included in a trip to Toronto, Canada with a great group of garden bloggers from all parts of the world.  It was a whirlwind of a trip, and I'm not sure I remember all the names of the places I went and which photos were taken where. 

One of the lovely ladies I met on the trip, Beth Stetenfeld from Wisconsin who blogs at http://plantpostings.blogspot.com/ nominated me to post a nature photo on Facebook for the next seven days.  I figured this would be a good motivator for me to finally post some of the photos of the beautiful surroundings in Toronto that I experienced this past summer.

Today is day one of the seven day challenge.  Below is a photo of a garden maze at Niagara Parks Botanical Garden.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment...Rebecca