The Retreat in Progress

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wildlife at the Retreat

I was doing my usual sitting outside sipping my coffee on a Saturday morning when I noticed an abundance of butterflies flitting around the cape honeysuckle and salvia.  I rushed inside to get my camera to capture the beauty.  While tyring to get photos of the butterflies a hummingbird moth flew right in front of the lens.  I was able to get a few photos of the hummingbird moth that weren't totally blurry. 

After trying my hand at the fast flying creatures, I noticed a pretty little green bug on the yellow dandelion.  I went back to sitting and sipping my coffee when I then saw a lizard in my staghorn fern.  He was the best model of them all...nice and still.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment...Rebecca